Friday, January 13, 2012

Make Money Online... When You Don't Have a Clue!

I've been working at my job and I have a lot of free time when there's not a lot of traffic, so I got to thinking "What do I need to do to make money and a lot of it?"
I would what you call a dreamer, well that's what my mom says, but dreamers and visionaries are what makes our society prosper and move forward.

I'm a Visionary. I think...

So how do people make money online. Well, I'm going to make that effort to find out how.

Let this be my first post of many on how a Boy Mogul made something out of nothing.

Here's a link to a guy that makes a living online. He calls himself Taikun and he has a cool network of people who make money (well, I think they do lol). What's cool about this site and the guy is he's been an entrepreneur since he was young (like me) and now he's making money. I just hope I don't have to wait that long to make that DOLLAR!

No comments:

Post a Comment